Data is an important product of our scientific work.
- experimental data (from in-situ instruments)
- numerical data (from the run of numerical models).
Some of our numerical data is available in this web site and in external web sites. Numerical data is here available on several forms:
- static images with plots and contours
- movies of static images with plots and contours
- mapping of the static images on Google Earth
- interactive dialogs and plots using Live Access Server (LAS)
- Thyrrenian forecasts
Tyrrhenian Sea circulation forecasting system (June 18, 2013 to June 24, 2013 ) daily updated
- Med SST OI
Mediterranean Sea surface temperature "optimally interpolated" from 1th January, 1985 to 28th July, 2010
- EMT 1988-1993
simulation of the Eastern Mediterranean Transet (EMT) 1988-1993 (las)
- CIRCE Data
data produced at ENEA within the Circe european project (las)
- lagrangian diagnostics
Lagrangian diagnostics. Numerical trajectories have been obtained systematically integrating numerical particles using the MFSPP eulerian field velocity.
- maps of dispersion
Seasonal probability maps of dispersion. Lagrangian Trajectories have been used to build a data base of primary lagrangian statistics (probability maps of dispersion) as a function of season and of geographic position of relaese.